[pkg-horde] My Dear,

domitler gabriel domitlergab at yahoo.co.jp
Mon Jun 11 13:20:47 UTC 2012

My Dear,

I am Mrs.Domitler Gabriel from Syria Resident in Togo now due to I was affected by the recent bomb attack in my country near our resident which finally destroy my husbands house, When my late husband was alive we deposited the sum of $2.4 Million (Two Million, four Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) in a Bank here in Togo during his business time in west Africa. My husband was a car dealer in Togo in West Africa. 

As a matter of fact, I have been to the hospital and diagnosed that I can not be able to do anything again due to the bomb attack; my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next four months due to the problem.

From all indications, the affected areas has gotten to a very dangerous stage, having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a good person that will utilize this huge amount money the way I am going to instruct herein.

I want you to use at leas t (70%) of this fund for orphanages, widows and also build schools for less privilege and take the remaining (30%) to take good care of your self and your household, assure me that you will act accordingly as I stated herein.

Hoping to receive your response immediately so that we can proceed.

Thanks and Remain blessed.

Yours Sister,

Mrs.Domitler Gabriel.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-horde-hackers/attachments/20120611/26daf62c/attachment.html>

More information about the pkg-horde-hackers mailing list