[pkg-horde] [announce] Horde Groupware Webmail Edition 4.0.9 (final)
jan at horde.org
Wed Nov 14 17:45:21 UTC 2012
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Horde Groupware
Webmail Edition version 4.0.9.
Horde Groupware Webmail Edition is a free, enterprise ready, browser based
communication suite. Users can read, send and organize email messages with
four different webmail interfaces and manage and share calendars, contacts,
tasks and notes with the standards compliant components from the Horde
For upgrading instructions, please see
For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
The major changes compared to the Horde Groupware Webmail Edition
* Updated French, Swedish, and Turkish translations.
* Further bugfixes and improvements.
* Fixed obscure XSS issue when uploading attachments.
* Only display basic image attachments in the browser to avoid XSS
vulnerabilities triggered by opening malicious SVG attachments.
* Better description of error in some permission denied error messages.
* Compose window now closes properly after message redirection.
* More efficient determination of when to use Ajax auto-completion.
* Re-added option to report messages as spam/ham through redirection.
* Don't allow to save rules without conditions.
* Fixed reindexing of existing rules when deleting a rule.
* Fixed IMAP filtering.
* Further fixed folder names in Procmail rules if using Maildir.
Address Book changes:
* Remove all of user's address books when removing users.
* Added ability to return only the number of contacts that match a search.
* Fixed XSS issue in portal blocks.
* Fixed deleting too many notepads if deleting a user.
The full list of changes can be viewed here:
The Horde Team.
Horde announcements mailing list
You are subscribed to this list as: pkg-horde-hackers at lists.alioth.debian.org
To unsubscribe, mail: announce-unsubscribe at lists.horde.org
More information about the pkg-horde-hackers