[pkg-horde] [announce] IMP H5 (6.0.0)
jan at horde.org
Tue Oct 30 21:13:51 UTC 2012
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Internet Mail
Program (IMP) version H5 (6.0.0).
IMP, the Internet Mail Program, is one of the most popular and widely deployed
open source webmail applications in the world. It allows universal, web-based
access to IMAP and POP3 mail servers and provides Ajax, mobile and basic
interfaces with a rich range of features normally found only in desktop email
clients. For more information on IMP, visit http://www.horde.org/apps/imp.
The major changes compared to the IMP version H4 are:
* Completely redesigned user interface.
* Completed and improved smartphone mode.
* Added special mailbox for templates.
* Added searching by date range.
* Allow deletion when over quota.
* Pre-fetch next unseen message.
* Default to UTF-8 for all e-mail messages.
* Signature is now added during sending.
* Allow expiration date when generating personal PGP keys.
* Added keyboard shortcuts to compose window.
* Allowed to automatically update calendar events from iTip messages.
* Simplified ACL management.
* Many further improvements.
The full list of changes can be viewed here:
The Horde Team.
Horde announcements mailing list
You are subscribed to this list as: pkg-horde-hackers at lists.alioth.debian.org
To unsubscribe, mail: announce-unsubscribe at lists.horde.org
More information about the pkg-horde-hackers