[pkg-horde] [announce] IMP H5 (6.1.0) (final)
jan at horde.org
Tue Jun 4 21:44:11 UTC 2013
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Internet Mail
Program (IMP) version H5 (6.1.0).
IMP, the Internet Mail Program, is one of the most popular and widely deployed
open source webmail applications in the world. It allows universal, web-based
access to IMAP and POP3 mail servers and provides Ajax, mobile and basic
interfaces with a rich range of features normally found only in desktop email
clients. For more information on IMP, visit http://www.horde.org/apps/imp.
For upgrading instructions, please see
For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
The major changes compared to the IMP H5 (6.0) versions are:
* Added message thread view to dynamic mailbox preview.
* Support drag & drop of attachments, linking attachments, attaching PGP
public keys, and attaching vCards in dynamic view.
* Allow drag & drop, uploading, and pasting of images into the
* Display Virtual Folders in smartphone view.
* Added attachment uploading and saving compose drafts to smartphone view.
* Added taphold message action menu to smartmobile mailbox page.
* Allow HTML trailers for messages.
* Allow to set special mailboxes, spam reporting, and permissions per
* Added support for NoSQL caching and logging backends.
* Many further improvements.
The full list of changes can be viewed here:
The Horde Team.
Horde announcements mailing list
You are subscribed to this list as: pkg-horde-hackers at lists.alioth.debian.org
To unsubscribe, mail: announce-unsubscribe at lists.horde.org
More information about the pkg-horde-hackers