[pkg-horde] [announce] IMP H5 (6.2.15) (final)
Michael J Rubinsky
mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Jul 1 22:49:08 UTC 2016
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Internet Mail
Program (IMP) version H5 (6.2.15).
IMP, the Internet Mail Program, is one of the most popular and widely deployed
open source webmail applications in the world. It allows universal, web-based
access to IMAP and POP3 mail servers and provides dynamic, mobile, basic, and
minimal interfaces with a rich range of features normally found only
email clients. For more information on IMP, visit
For upgrading instructions, please see
For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
The major changes compared to IMP version H5 (6.2.14) are:
* Fix bug in Basic view causing messages to be marked as read incorrectly.
* Display translated mailbox names in drop down lists.
* Fix re-adding attachment after it has been removed from compose window.
* Update Portuguese translation.
* Update Basque translation.
* Further bugfixes and improvements.
The full list of changes can be viewed here:
The Horde Team.
Horde announcements mailing list
You are subscribed to this list as: pkg-horde-hackers at lists.alioth.debian.org
To unsubscribe, mail: announce-unsubscribe at lists.horde.org
More information about the pkg-horde-hackers