[pkg-horde] [announce] Nag H5 (4.2.10) (final)
Michael J Rubinsky
mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat Jul 2 00:04:49 UTC 2016
The Horde Team is pleased to announce the final release of the Nag Task List
Manager version H5 (4.2.10).
Nag is a web-based application built upon the Horde Application
provides a simple, clean interface for managing online task lists (i.e., todo
lists). It also includes CalDAV support, strong integration with the other
Horde applications, and allows users to share task lists or enable
For upgrading instructions, please see
For detailed installation and configuration instructions, please see
The major changes compared to the Nag version H5 (4.2.9) are:
* Fix handling of start and due dates when syncing via EAS.
* Fix fatal error for tasks without UID.
* Fix deleting alarms when completing a task.
* Fix filtering syncable notepads.
* Update Portuguese translation.
* Update Basque translation.
* Further bugfixes and improvements.
The full list of changes can be viewed here:
The Horde Team.
Horde announcements mailing list
You are subscribed to this list as: pkg-horde-hackers at lists.alioth.debian.org
To unsubscribe, mail: announce-unsubscribe at lists.horde.org
More information about the pkg-horde-hackers