Fail to install current jed-extra
rafael at debian.org
Thu Nov 17 17:37:59 UTC 2005
* G. Milde <g.milde at web.de> [2005-11-17 16:42]:
> > $ debi
> > Selecting previously deselected package jed-extra.
> > (Reading database ... 79234 files and directories currently installed.)
> > Unpacking jed-extra (from jed-extra_2.0-1_all.deb) ...
> > Setting up jed-extra (2.0-1) ...
> > no SLang files in /root/jed/jed-extra/from-scratch/jed-extra/
> Where does this strange path come from?
> Normally, update_ini should work on /usr/share/jed/jed-extra/.
I have no idea. I launched the debi command above from the build
directory, which in my case was:
I am sort of lost here. If I understand correctly the chain of events,
1) The postinst script runs "/usr/share/jed/compile/jed-extra install"
2) The compile/jed-extra script runs "jedscript jed-extra-preparse.sl"
3) The jed-extra-preparse.sl script runs:
$1 = "/usr/share/jed/jed-extra";
4) The function update_ini (in make_ini.sl) starts with:
public define update_ini()
variable dir, buf = whatbuf();
dir = ();
dir = buffer_dirname(); % default
The variable dir should have the value "/usr/share/jed/jed-extra" and not
the current working directory as when I run debi. As I wrote above, I am
Have you made progress with the setup of a debchroot in your system?
More information about the Pkg-jed-devel