milde at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Nov 20 21:21:52 UTC 2009
On 20.11.09, Jörg Sommer wrote:
> G. Milde hat am Fri 20. Nov, 09:44 (+0100) geschrieben:
> > On 20.11.09, Jörg Sommer wrote:
> > > Marc Haber hat am Tue 17. Nov, 17:36 (+0100) geschrieben:
> > Depending on how much work an upload would be, it might be sensible to
> > postpone the jed-extra upload one week, say until I finished a new
> > upstream release fixing this.
> > > > > > > The only thing we have to do is getting me in the Uploaders
> > > > > > > field
> > > > > > > and add the field DM-Upload-Allowed in the jed-extra package.
Marc, are you fine with "DM-Upload-Allowed: yes" or would you prefer to
postpone this to a later stage?
I did a test build with the "build-from-svn-copy.sh" script and can
easily put the source and or binary package somewhere on the net if this
More information about the Pkg-jed-devel