[pkg-kolab] libkolab-perl_0.9.2-1_i386.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Mon Dec 19 16:17:18 UTC 2005
(new) libkolab-perl_0.9.2-1.diff.gz optional perl
(new) libkolab-perl_0.9.2-1.dsc optional perl
(new) libkolab-perl_0.9.2-1_all.deb optional perl
Perl extensions for the Kolab Groupware Suite
Kolab is a secure, scalable and reliable groupware server. It is
formed by a number of well-known and proven components or the
standards tasks such as E-Mail, Directory Service and Web Service.
Kolab adds intelligent interaction between the components, a web
administration interface, management of free-busy lists etc.
Various clients can access Kolab, among them Kontact (KDE), Outlook
(Windows) and Horde (Web).
The package includes the following Kolab Perl modules
* Kolab - extension for general Kolab settings
* Kolab::Conf - extension for Kolab template generation
* Kolab::Cyrus - extension for interfacing with the Kolab Cyrus
* Kolab::DirServ - extension to publish address book
* Kolab::LDAP - extension for generic LDAP code
* Kolab::LDAP::Backend - extension for abstract directory
* Kolab::LDAP::Backend::ad - extension for an Active Directory backend
* Kolab::LDAP::Backend::dirservd - extension for the Directory Services updater
* Kolab::LDAP::Backend::slurpd - extension for a slurpd backend
* Kolab::Mailer - extension for sending out email
* Kolab::Util - extension for general utility functions
(new) libkolab-perl_0.9.2.orig.tar.gz optional perl
Changes: libkolab-perl (0.9.2-1) experimental; urgency=low
* Initial release
part of the Kolab Groupware. See ITP #180634 or Kolab on alioth
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the pkg-kolab-devel