[Pkg-mc-devel] mc_4.6.2~git20080311-2_i386.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Mon Jun 23 20:47:32 UTC 2008
(new) mc-dbg_4.6.2~git20080311-2_i386.deb extra utils
midnight commander - a powerful file manager - debug package
GNU Midnight Commander is a text-mode full-screen file manager. It
uses a two panel interface and a subshell for command execution. It
includes an internal editor with syntax highlighting and an internal
viewer with support for binary files. Also included is Virtual
Filesystem (VFS), that allows files on remote systems (e.g. FTP, SSH,
SMB servers) and files inside archives to be manipulated like real files.
This package contains debugging information for mc.
Changes: mc (2:4.6.2~git20080311-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add debug package. Thanks to Baurzhan Ismagulov. (Closes: #472339)
* Add 60_recode patch again. (Closes: #483112)
* Add tty.patch to fix displaying problems. Thanks to Andrew O. Shadoura
* add patch with the result of the autogen.sh run.
(Closes: #481539, #482761, #484759, #486569)
* Added mail syntax. Thanks to Michelle Konzack. (Closes: #481651)
* Add procmail syntax. Thanks to Michelle Konzack (Closes: #485475)
* Add again run-mailcap calls in mc.ext. This gone lost during the
reordering the patches in order to use quilt. (Closes: #485935)
* Fix tar call in mc.ext (Closes: #381353)
* Suggest dbview. Thanks to Daniel Hahler. (Closes: #486915)
* Do not use internal editor per default. (Closes: #413258)
* Fix regex patch supplied by Michal Pokrywka (Closes: #487611, #486676)
* For those who read this changelog: There are very many unresolved bugs
left in the BTS, it would be cool if someone who has some C coding
experience would have a look on some and write patches. Thanks in advance.
Override entries for your package:
mc_4.6.2~git20080311-2.dsc - source utils
mc_4.6.2~git20080311-2_i386.deb - optional utils
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 359016 381353 413258 472339 481539 481651 482761 483112 484759 485475 485935 486569 486676 486915 487611
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Pkg-mc-devel