[Pkg-mc-devel] Bug#468680: what has changed?
Karsten.Hilbert at gmx.net
Sat Mar 1 20:06:35 UTC 2008
On Sat, Mar 01, 2008 at 10:19:49AM +0100, Patrick Winnertz wrote:
> Sorry I can't get your problem:
> Alt-o was ever for me to switch to the console and switch back.
Nope. Ctrl-o does that.
Alt-o does the same as Esc-o, at the linux console.
ESC-o shows the same problem, however.
Reproduce like so:
- start mc at the *linux console* on *lenny*
- make the left pane active
- cd to ~
- create a directory alt-o-bug-test
- enter the directory alt-o-bug-test
- do "touch test-file.txt"
- cd back to ~
- go to right pane
- cd to /
- switch back to the left pane
- position the selection bar over alt-o-bug-test
- hit Alt-o or Esc-o
- observe how
- in the right pane you see the *content* of alt-o-bug-test
- what you *should* see is the content of your ~
> Esc-o was
> ever to change the folder in the current pane to the folder in the other
Exactly, and this does not work anymore. You now see the
*content* of that folder in the other pane.
GPG key ID E4071346 @ wwwkeys.pgp.net
E167 67FD A291 2BEA 73BD 4537 78B9 A9F9 E407 1346
More information about the Pkg-mc-devel