[Pkg-mc-devel] [Bug 905610] Re: FFe: Update mc to version 4.8.1
maarten.bezemer at gmail.com
Sun Feb 19 12:19:48 UTC 2012
/etc/mc/Syntax is moved to /usr/share/mc/Syntax, see Changelog of version 4.7.5-pre1:
* Changed installation destination for some files (#1424):
- /etc/mc/Syntax -> /usr/share/mc/syntax/Syntax;
- /etc/mc/mc.lib -> /usr/share/mc/mc.lib;
- /etc/mc/mc.charsets -> /usr/share/mc/mc.charsets. Added capability to load codepage list
from /usr/share/mc/mc.charsets and /etc/mc/mc.charsets and merge them then;
- hint files are installed into /usr/share/mc/hints instead of /usr/share/mc;
- help files are installed into /usr/share/mc/help instead of /usr/share/mc.
Furthermore, I'll subscribe myself to the mc's bugs (when I found out how to do so).
And about forwarding to package, should I wait until it gets approved here, so eventual changes are applied and they receive a complete package?
You received this bug notification because you are a member of Debian MC
Packaging Group, which is subscribed to mc in Ubuntu.
FFe: Update mc to version 4.8.1
Status in “mc” package in Ubuntu:
Status in “mc” package in Debian:
Current upstream rev of MC is 220.127.116.11, while we're still shipping
v18.104.22.168. Debian has not yet packaged this release and is still on
basically the same release as Ubuntu.
To manage notifications about this bug go to:
More information about the Pkg-mc-devel