Bug#130298: self signed certificates in galeon
mh at glandium.org
Sat Apr 21 18:11:07 UTC 2007
On Sat, Apr 21, 2007 at 06:57:10PM +0200, Mike Hommey <mh at glandium.org> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 11:43:38AM -0600, Dan Drake <drake at lemongecko.org> wrote:
> > On Sat, 02 Feb 2002 at 05:49PM +0100, Erich Schubert wrote:
> > > This works fine here.
> > > Could you try this after running "galeon-config-tool --clean" ?
> > > if you have been reusing old galeon settings, this might just be due to
> > > old config files. Do save your bookmarks etc...
> > I tried the above, and the problem persists. I have tried this in plain
> > Mozilla, and the exact same thing happens -- so perhaps this bug should
> > have been filed against Mozilla. :/
> > However, I have tried this with Netscape and IE, and they seem slightly
> > unhappy about the self-signed cert too -- I strongly suspect that the
> > problem is with my certificates, and not Galeon or Mozilla. If no one
> > can reproduce this, this bug should probably be closed.
> > Thanks a lot for your help, though...
> I can't reproduce the problem with neither iceape nor xulrunner-based
that is supposed to be "can", double negation hell.
More information about the pkg-mozilla-maintainers