Bug#621752: net-tools: Japanese translation uses a wrong Kanji character

Takeshi Hamasaki hmatrjp at users.sourceforge.jp
Fri Apr 8 14:50:03 UTC 2011

Package: net-tools
Version: 1.60-23
Severity: minor
Tags: patch l10n

I found a mistake in ja.po included in debian/translations.patch,
I made a patch to correct it.

-- System Information:
Debian Release: 6.0.1
  APT prefers stable-updates
  APT policy: (500, 'stable-updates'), (500, 'testing'), (500, 'stable')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)

Kernel: Linux 2.6.37 (SMP w/2 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=ja_JP.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=ja_JP.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8) (ignored: LC_ALL
set to ja_JP.UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash

Versions of packages net-tools depends on:
ii  libc6                         2.11.2-10  Embedded GNU C Library: Shared lib

net-tools recommends no packages.

net-tools suggests no packages.

-- no debconf information
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: translation-ja.po.patch
Type: text/x-diff
Size: 408 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-net-tools-maintainers/attachments/20110408/5c2f9ab7/attachment.patch>

More information about the Pkg-net-tools-maintainers mailing list