[php-maint] php-imap_5.0.4-1_i386.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Thu Aug 4 13:17:03 UTC 2005
(new) php-imap_5.0.4-1.diff.gz optional web
(new) php-imap_5.0.4-1.dsc optional web
(new) php-imap_5.0.4.orig.tar.gz optional web
(new) php5-imap_5.0.4-1_i386.deb optional web
IMAP module for php5
This package provides a module for IMAP functions in PHP scripts.
PHP5 is an HTML-embedded scripting language. Much of its syntax is borrowed
from C, Java and Perl with a couple of unique PHP-specific features thrown
in. The goal of the language is to allow web developers to write
dynamically generated pages quickly.
Changes: php-imap (5.0.4-1) unstable; urgency=low
* Initial release, making up for removing imap from the php sources.
* Use the config.m4 from the php4 version of the imap extension, because
the php4 "phpize" can't cope with one of the tests in the php5 version.
* Use a dirty dpkg-gencontrol hack to make sure php4-imap has an epoch.
* Make sure we get our docs in our own doc directory, instead of dumping
them in /usr/share/doc/php-common, in case we're upgrading.
* Use the new php-config --phpapi option, and build-depend on new
enough versions of php-dev to make sure we have it available to us.
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the pkg-php-maint