[php-maint] Bug#346550: intent to NMU
dannf at dannf.org
Sat Jun 17 18:41:28 UTC 2006
As these bugs have been open with a patch for over a month without a
rejection from the maintainer, I intend to NMU the associated packages
in a week's time (or sooner, if you so request).
If you do not wish for this NMU to occur, please send a follow-up in
the bug report stating as such or, better yet, fix it in an MU :)
Unless you request otherwise, any NMUs I upload will be to the DELAYED
queue, so you will have an additional week to supersede my upload with
an MU to prevent it from entering unstable.
More information about the pkg-php-maint