[php-maint] packaging PHP 5.6.1
ondrej at sury.org
Thu Oct 16 09:44:31 UTC 2014
JFTR usually, it's not really much difficult than doing:
1. git-import-orig ../new_tar.xz
2. while quilt push; do quilt refresh; done
3. resolve any conflicts with quilt push -f until all patches applies
4. git commit -m "Refresh patches for X.Y.Z release" debian/patches/
5. git dch -S -a & git commit -m "snapshot X.Y.Z-DD release"
6. git-buildpackage -j$(cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep processor | wc -l)
7. lintian <changes>
8. fix new lintian warnings & errors
9. git commit "lintian blah"
10. git dch -R -a
11. git commit -m "php5 X.Y.Z" debian/changelog --fixup=<commit from 5>
12. git-buildpackage -j$(cat /proc/cpuinfo | grep processor | wc -l)
13. dput ftp-master <changes>
On Wed, Oct 15, 2014, at 17:35, Thijs Kinkhorst wrote:
> > Anyway feel free to do the upload. I just returned from US west coast to
> > EU and haven't slept, so I will be mostly useless till tomorrow.
> I've built it and it survived my testing, so I've uploaded it.
> Hope I didn't make any mistakes, I'm not really used to making php5
> pkg-php-maint mailing list
> pkg-php-maint at lists.alioth.debian.org
Ondřej Surý <ondrej at sury.org>
Knot DNS (https://www.knot-dns.cz/) – a high-performance DNS server
More information about the pkg-php-maint