[php-maint] PHP 7.0.0 packages are here
ondrej at sury.org
Fri Dec 4 11:27:33 UTC 2015
PHP 7.0.0 has been uploaded and accepted into unstable (and
co-installable PHP 5.6 is in experimental NEW queue).
What needs to be done as next steps:
0. test the new packages and fix any bugs found :)
1. finish PEAR base packaging
2. modify pkg-php-tool to depend on php-dev-all and iterate through
versions that `phpquery -V` output:
and build a third party modules for all the supported versions of PHP
(so binNMUs can be done).
3. rename all the packages to php-<name> (with transitional stuff, etc.)
4. prepare transitional packages from src:php5 to src:php-defaults 
# /usr/sbin/phpquery -V
2. I would help, but I don't feel that strong in my perl skills, so I
would really appreciate any help here.
3. that would be my task, but again any help would be appreciated, since
it will be mess (or we can just say, that php5 -> php7.0 needs a manual
action and do nothing :-))
Ondřej Surý <ondrej at sury.org>
Knot DNS (https://www.knot-dns.cz/) – a high-performance DNS server
More information about the pkg-php-maint