[php-maint] Packaging external libraries for gnu social
bhuvan at swecha.net
Fri Sep 4 16:39:28 UTC 2015
I am trying to package three libraries.
2. Mf2 (http://microformats.org/wiki/microformats-2#PHP)
3. DataObject (http://pear.php.net/package/DB_DataObject)
These three are external libraries for gnu social. The idea is to
package them and make them dependent to gnu social.
htmLawed and MicroFormat are not in PEAR, Hence I downloaded their
source from 2 different places and took php-streams as a reference to
write files in debian dir. On the other hand DataObject is in RFP(#442363).
I have few questions.
1. For htmLawed and MicroFormat who should be the maintainer? can I put
up "Debian PHP Maintainers <pkg-php-maint at lists.alioth.debian.org>" as
2. I built debian packages for MicroFormat and htmLawed. How and were
should I submit these packages?
3. Can I get sponsors for these packages?
4. MicroFormat can be installed even with composer and their is a file
called composer.json. Should I leave the file in Mf2 directory as it is
or should I remove it?
5. Can I install all these libs to /usr/share/php/ ? or should I install
them in php5? AFAIK all these are small libs which are independent of
php version, But I am not sure.
Thanks & Regards,
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the pkg-php-maint