[Pkg-php-pecl] Major rewrite of pkg-php-tools (1.14) in experimental
math.parent at gmail.com
Wed Aug 13 19:02:57 UTC 2014
I just uploaded pkg-php-tools 1.14 to experimental. It is a complete
rewrite of the dh_php* binaries.
It solves a lot of bugs ... but may also add regressions.
I welcome any test. Give feedback!
If no big complain comes, I will upload it to unstable in two weeks.
pkg-php-tools (1.14) experimental; urgency=medium
* Complete rewrite of the plumbing below dh_php* commands. More information
in the git log
* New features includes:
- full refactoring: code is more readable, and faster
- unit test (coverage > 80%)
- dh_phpcomposer/dh_phppear: --sourcedirectory switch (Closes: #750695)
- Composer: Handle branch aliases (Closes: #738970)
- Composer: Handle dev and patch release (Closes: #754150)
- Composer: Depend on php5-cli if applicable (Closes: #714797), php-common
otherwise (Closes: #737752)
- Composer: handle lib-* dependencies (Closes: #725739)
More information about the Pkg-php-pecl