[Pkg-postgresql-public] pgpool2 debian package
rodolphe at quiedeville.org
Mon Oct 12 15:15:35 UTC 2009
As I mailed it to you some days ago I work on the pgpool2 packaging for
debian. My goal is to package the 2.2.5 version. I saw you worked on the
2.1 version but your package was still in mentors and never included.
I uploaded a bad package I removed, so your package disappears, I
apologize about that.
I didn't upload anything yet and before to do it I wanted to be clear
As soon I'll have commit rights on the svn I'll commit my changes on
pkg-postgresql, before that please see below the Changelog I propose.
Please be sure that I don't want to hijack your package, if you're still
involved to maintain pgpool2 I won't upload anything.
Please let me know your objective.
PS : if my grammar is not appropriate, please do not be hurt,
I'm french :-)
pgpool2 (2.2.5-1) experimental; urgency=low
[ Rodolphe Quiédeville ]
* New upstream release. (Closes: #464345)
* New Maintainer. (Closes: #471826, #491893)
* Move pid file to /var/run/postgresql
[ Andreas Putzo ]
* Bumped policy to 3.8.0, without changes.
* Update init script to source correct default/pgpool2. (Closes: #497952)
* Move conffiles to /etc/pgpool2/ in preinst/postinst.
Explain new config file location in README.Debian.
* Mention license of parser/gram.c in debian/copyright.
* Add manpage.patch to fix a typo that caused a lintian warning.
-- Rodolphe Quiédeville <rodolphe at quiedeville.org> Mon, 12 Oct 2009
pgpool2 (1.3-2) unstable; urgency=low
Rodolphe Quiédeville - Artisan Logiciel Libre
Travaillons Libre - http://fr.lolix.org/
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 253 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the Pkg-postgresql-public