prudhomm at debian.org
Thu May 11 05:41:42 UTC 2006
SVN commit 430 by prudhomm:
M +12 -10 freefem++/trunk/debian/control
--- freefem++/trunk/debian/control #429:430
@@ -8,17 +8,19 @@
-Description: A PDE oriented language using Finite Element Method
- FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated to the finite element
- method. It provides you a way to solve Partial Differential Equations (PDE)
+Description: A PDE oriented language using the Finite Element Method
+ FreeFem++ is an implementation of a language dedicated to the finite
+ element method. It enables you to solve Partial Differential
+ Equations (PDE) easily.
- Problems involving partial differential equations (pde) of several branches
- of physics such as fluid-structure interactions require interpolations of data
- on several meshes and their manipulation within one program.
+ Problems involving PDE from several branches of physics such as
+ fluid-structure interactions require interpolations of data on
+ several meshes and their manipulation within one program. FreeFem++
+ includes a fast quadtree-based interpolation algorithm and a language
+ for the manipulation of data on multiple meshes (generated with
- FreeFem++ is an extension of freefem, freefem+ written in C++.
+ FreeFem++ is written in C++ and the FreeFem++ language is a C++
- This package contains the common files for the different flavors of FreeFem++.
More information about the Pkg-scicomp-commits