[Pkg-uml-pkgs] linux-patch-skas_3-1_i386.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Tue Aug 29 17:17:03 UTC 2006
(new) linux-patch-skas_3-1.diff.gz extra devel
(new) linux-patch-skas_3-1.dsc extra devel
(new) linux-patch-skas_3-1_all.deb extra devel
Separate Kernel Address Space patch
This patch was created in order to provide enhanced security and performance
for user-mode linux by allowing the UML kernel to run in a separate address
space from the UML user processes.
(new) linux-patch-skas_3.orig.tar.gz extra devel
Changes: linux-patch-skas (3-1) unstable; urgency=low
* rename package from kernel-patch-skas to linux-patch-skas
and Replace/Conflict/Provide the old package.
* updated 2.6.17 support with patch from Paolo Giarrusso repos.
* bring kernel-patch-skas under the u-m-l Maintainers wing
* Update 2.4.25 patch with latest available from Paolo Giarrusso.
* add 2.6.10 patch from Paolo Giarrusso. (Closes: #293685)
* filled the gap until 2.6.16 with patches from Paolo Giarrusso.
* updated debhelper compatibility version.
* remove localversion hunks to let people build kernels with make-kpkg.
* acknowlegde NMUs (Closes: #257583) (Closes: #281554)
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 257583 281554 293685
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Pkg-uml-pkgs