patches for muttrc.vim

Gary Johnson garyjohn at
Sun Mar 26 01:06:31 UTC 2006

On 2006-03-25, Stefano Zacchiroli <zack at> wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 25, 2006 at 04:47:27PM -0800, Gary Johnson wrote:
> > I would like to propose that we wait a week or so for a reply from 
> > Peppe.  If we have not heard from him by then, I will go ahead and 
> > submit these changes.  I do not want to wait too long because, as 
> > you say, we should do this before the release of Vim 7.
> Fine with me. Could you please take you care of this? (Meaning:
> remembering to push the change to Bram after a week)
> I will have to deal with plenty of other patches I would like to push
> upstream before the vim 7 release that I can't grant I will remember to
> :-)

Sure.  I put two notices on my calendar, one for Friday, 31 March, 
and one for Monday, 3 April.  (I'd be lost without this 
calendar/reminder running on my desktop.)  If we haven't heard from 
Peppe by the 3rd, I'll send the patched muttrc.vim to Bram myself.


Gary Johnson                 | Agilent Technologies
garyjohn at     | Wireless Division
                             | Spokane, Washington, USA

More information about the pkg-vim-maintainers mailing list