[pkg-wine-party] RC and other bugfixes for 1.4.1-1
bengen at debian.org
Sat Jul 7 19:49:01 UTC 2012
Here are fixes for the current RC bugs and some issues that, in my
opinion, should make it into wheezy.
- #679490: file conflicts between wine64-bin and wine64-bin-unstable
are resolved using alternatives
- #680120: The fake /usr/bin/wine no longer suggests to edit the
- It also uses xmessage to display its instructions.
- #680421: The issue with missing fonts is resolved by adding the
libfontconfig1 dependency and re-adding the *.fon files (upstream
accepted my endianess fix.)
- #474289: libnss-mdns is no longer an issue -- in its current form
the warning is misleading at best.
- #678388: Since we can expect many users to be upgrading from
Ubuntu's packages, it makes sense to declare conflicts on wine1.X
packages so hopefully confusion is reduced.
- libwine needs to depend un multiarch-support. (Spotted by Lintian.)
- Installing lintian-overrides is useful in general.
Unlike my earlier proposal for properly co-installable 64-bit/32-bit
packages, these are no drastic changes. Is it okay if I add myself to
Uploaders and update the package?
More information about the pkg-wine-party