[pkg-wine-party] wine_1.4-7_amd64.changes is NEW
Debian FTP Masters
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Tue Jun 12 17:37:45 UTC 2012
(new) wine64-bin_1.4-7_amd64.deb optional otherosfs
Windows API implementation - binary loader
Wine is a free MS-Windows API implementation.
This is still a work in progress and many applications may still not work.
This package provides instructions for installing 32-bit wine on 64-bit
wine (1.4-7) unstable; urgency=low
[ Michael Gilbert ]
* Set --git-ignore-branch in build scripts
* Ship a wine64-bin helper package
* Don't set wine as 'Multi-Arch: allowed' (closes: #676498)
* Pass --ignore-branch to git-dch
[ Hilko Bengen ]
* Exclude deprecated wineprefixcreate files (closes: #677077)
* Remove libusb dependency
* Fix mistyped misc:Depends
* Include localized manpages
Override entries for your package:
wine_1.4-7.dsc - source otherosfs
wine_1.4-7_amd64.deb - optional otherosfs
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 676498 677077
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the pkg-wine-party