[pkg-wine-party] wine-unstable_1.5.6-1_amd64.changes is NEW
Debian FTP Masters
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Wed Jun 13 18:33:29 UTC 2012
(new) wine64-bin-unstable_1.5.6-1_amd64.deb optional otherosfs
Windows API implementation - binary loader
Wine is a free MS-Windows API implementation.
This is still a work in progress and many applications may still not work.
This package provides instructions for installing 32-bit wine-unstable on 64-bit
wine-unstable (1.5.6-1) unstable; urgency=medium
* New upstream release 1.5.6, released Jun 8, 2012.
- Automatic installation of the Mono add-on package.
- Control panel applet for joysticks.
- Device bitmap rendering now done through the DIB engine.
- Support for video rendering through DirectX (VMR-9).
- First steps towards a D3D shader compiler.
- Build fixes for DragonFly BSD.
- Various bug fixes.
* Correct maintainer and vcs fields (closes: #677317)
* Make libwine-ldap and libwine-openal recommended
Override entries for your package:
wine-unstable_1.5.6-1.dsc - source otherosfs
wine-unstable_1.5.6-1_amd64.deb - optional otherosfs
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 677317
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the pkg-wine-party