[pkg-wine-party] wine-gecko-1.4_1.4+dfsg-2_i386.changes ACCEPTED into unstable
Debian FTP Masters
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Sat Jun 16 16:25:12 UTC 2012
wine-gecko-1.4 (1.4+dfsg-2) unstable; urgency=low
* Add Ubuntu alternative to the wine build-dependency (although the
binfmt-support conflict prevents building for now).
* Add yasm build-dependency which ends up being required on Ubuntu.
* Add Debian Wine party VCS URLs.
* Stop making the MSIs and debugging archives executable.
* Disable the 64-bit debug build until we can use 64-bit buildds to
build the package (either via multiarch or 64-bit wine-bin).
* Avoid ignoring errors in the debian/rules build-clean target.
* wrap-and-sort debian/control and debian/copyright.
* Drop unused lcab build-dependency.
* Use multiarch paths for wineserver.
* Clarify LPPL-1.3 paragraphs in debian/copyright.
Override entries for your package:
libwine-gecko-1.4_1.4+dfsg-2_all.deb - optional libs
libwine-gecko-dbg-1.4_1.4+dfsg-2_all.deb - optional libs
wine-gecko-1.4_1.4+dfsg-2.dsc - source otherosfs
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Thank you for your contribution to Debian.
More information about the pkg-wine-party