[pkg-wine-party] jessie development
mgilbert at debian.org
Tue May 7 00:03:57 UTC 2013
On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 7:16 AM, Hilko Bengen wrote:
> * Michael Gilbert:
>> I would like to make a request for anyone planning on doing wine
>> development targeting sid and jessie, please use only the on the
>> wine-unstable branch.
> Sure, why not.
> Other than shipping a reasonably current version: What do we want to
> achieve for the jessie release?
Five things I personally would like to see:
1. complete wine/wine-unstable/32-bit/64-bit co-installablity
2. full multiarch wine64 support
3. simplifying debian/rules and various other packaging
scripts/files, probably coverting to 3.0 quilt
4. getting c2man to do the right thing so we can get rid of about
1,000 lintian complaints
5. maybe impossible, but carrying a zero-diff compared to upstream
More information about the pkg-wine-party