[pkg-wine-party] Bug#742561: wine script - wine64 support
jre.winesim at gmail.com
Sun Sep 28 01:44:13 UTC 2014
Followup-For: Bug #742561
attached is a new patch to fix the wine64 support. I changed my approach
to only use wine64 if WINEARCH is set.
- Wine script:
- Use wine64 if WINEARCH is win64, show help message and exit if
wine64 is not installed.
- Show help message and exit, if called without WINEARCH, but only
wine64 is installed.
- If WINEARCH is set, add it to the call of the wine executable.
- Add wine64 wrapper script to call wine script with WINEARCH set to
- Patch winemenubuilder to set WINEARCH.
My patch for winemenubuilder only works if WINEARCH was set. Otherwise
it results in WINEARCH="(null)". Possible solutions might be:
- Change the patch to only add a WINEARCH entry if WINEARCH was set.
- Only apply the patch on amd64. With my proposed solution WINEARCH is
always set when using wine64 (except if you call the executable
directly) - so this would work.
NOTE: Just passing an empty WINEARCH to the wine executable (if WINEARCH
was not set) does not work,
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 4870 bytes
Desc: not available
More information about the pkg-wine-party