[pkg-wine-party] [wine] 02/06: Add wine-development information to already displayed NEWS.
jreyer-guest at moszumanska.debian.org
Fri Feb 12 01:45:16 UTC 2016
This is an automated email from the git hooks/post-receive script.
jreyer-guest pushed a commit to branch master
in repository wine.
Author: Jens Reyer <jre.winesim at gmail.com>
Date: Thu Feb 11 18:03:33 2016 +0100
Add wine-development information to already displayed NEWS.
This change clarifies ambiguous text for wine-development users.
However I don't think that this warrants displaying the NEWS a
second time (=changing the version).
debian/NEWS | 11 ++++++-----
1 file changed, 6 insertions(+), 5 deletions(-)
diff --git a/debian/NEWS b/debian/NEWS
index 899c549..31dcfde 100644
@@ -1,13 +1,14 @@
wine-development (1.9.0-2) unstable; urgency=medium
- Wine now uses a shared 64-bit wineprefix per default if wine32 and
- wine64 are installed. For more information on this please have a look
- at README.debian.
+ Wine now uses a shared 64-bit wineprefix per default if wine32 and wine64 (or
+ wine32-development and wine64-development) are installed. For more
+ information on this please have a look at README.debian.
- * The package wine needs to be installed in any case now.
+ * The package wine (or wine-development) needs to be installed in any case
* Existing 32-bit wineprefixes don't get changed and continue to work.
* Existing 64-bit wineprefixes in $HOME/.wine64 aren't found
- automatically anymore if you are running wine from a terminal, while
+ automatically anymore if you are running Wine from a terminal, while
Desktop launchers continue to work. You may rename the prefix to
$HOME/.wine and adjust any launcher, or run:
$ export WINEPREFIX="$HOME/.wine64"
Alioth's /usr/local/bin/git-commit-notice on /srv/git.debian.org/git/pkg-wine/wine.git
More information about the pkg-wine-party