[pkg-wine-party] Upload for gnome-exe-thumbnailer 0.9.5-1
bitflip3 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 18 00:40:54 UTC 2017
Hi Wine Party,
I've prepared gnome-exe-thumbnailer 0.9.5-1 and uploaded it to mentors:
https://mentors.debian.net/package/gnome-exe-thumbnailer. The packaging
is also in the pkg-wine Git repository.
This version updates g-e-t to 0.9.5, which includes a few of my own bug
fixes and a security fix for
https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=868705. The upstream
part of the diff is at
and the full Debian changelog is as follows:
gnome-exe-thumbnailer (0.9.5-1) unstable; urgency=high
[ Stephen Kitt ]
* Fix the filename mangling in debian/watch.
[ James Lu ]
* New upstream release.
- Switch to msitools' msiinfo for ProductVersion fetching, replacing the
insecure VBScript-based parsing as described at
* Add Enhances: caja, tumbler (>= 0.1.92~), nautilus, nemo
These are some of the many file managers/thumbnailer programs that
desktop thumbnailers like exe-thumbnailer, and I have verified (at some
point) that all of these work.
* fallback-thumbnail-limit.patch: drop, applied upstream.
* Bump Standards-Version to 4.0.0; no changes needed.
* Add msitools to recommends; it is used to fetch .msi version info.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: OpenPGP digital signature
More information about the pkg-wine-party