[Pkg-xfce-devel] exo_0.3.4-2_amd64.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Mon Jan 21 15:17:03 UTC 2008
(new) exo-utils_0.3.4-2_amd64.deb optional libs
Utility files for libexo
This package contains the Xfce settings plugin and the utility files for
libexo-0.3-0 which are:
Changes: exo (0.3.4-2) experimental; urgency=low
[ Yves-Alexis Perez ]
* loosen dependency in shlibs file by removing debian part.
* debian/libexo-0.3-dev.install: ship exo gtk-doc again
* debian/copyright: don't ship complete GFDL text.
* debian/dirs removed as it's useless, thanks Cyril Brulebois.
- updated email address.
- updated standard versions.
[ Simon Huggins ]
* Split out utilities into exo-utils
* Make exo-utils depend on eject for exo-eject's fstab usage when hal isn't
Override entries for your package:
exo_0.3.4-2.dsc - source libs
libexo-0.3-0_0.3.4-2_amd64.deb - optional libs
libexo-0.3-dev_0.3.4-2_amd64.deb - optional libdevel
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Pkg-xfce-devel