[Pkg-xfce-devel] xfconf_4.6.0-1_amd64.changes is NEW
installer at ftp-master.debian.org
Sat Feb 28 11:17:07 UTC 2009
(new) libxfconf-0-2-dbg_4.6.0-1_amd64.deb extra libs
debugging informations for libxfconf
This package contains debugging symbols for libxfconf, which
provides basic functions for the Xfce4 configuration tool.
(new) libxfconf-0-2_4.6.0-1_amd64.deb optional libs
Client library for Xfce4 configure interface
This package contains a library which can be used by every
program that aims to be a configuration-manager for Xfce4.
If you intend to use Xfce4, you definitely want to install
(new) libxfconf-0-dev_4.6.0-1_amd64.deb optional libdevel
Development files for libxfconf
This package contains the development files libxfconf which are
the main part of the Xfce4 configuration system. If you want to
develop applications that use this library, you want
to install this package.
The libxfconf Reference Manual is also included and it can be
consulted with Devhelp or a web browser.
(new) xfconf_4.6.0-1.diff.gz optional libs
(new) xfconf_4.6.0-1.dsc optional libs
(new) xfconf_4.6.0-1_amd64.deb optional x11
utilities for managing settings in Xfce
xfconf contains xfconfd and xfconf-query and xfsettingsd.
- xfconfd handles the Xfce settings storage
- xfconf-query enables users to tune settings from command line
- xfsettings is an Xsettings daemon, queried by xfconfd
(new) xfconf_4.6.0.orig.tar.gz optional libs
Changes: xfconf (4.6.0-1) experimental; urgency=low
[ Yves-Alexis Perez ]
[ Xfce 4.6 Alpha “Pinkie”]
* Initial alpha release.
[ Xfce 4.6 Beta 1 “Fuzzy”]
* New upstream beta release.
- update build-deps for Fuzzy.
- drop build-deps on X.
- update shlibs for Fuzzy.
[ Xfce 4.6 Beta 2 “Hopper”]
* New upstream beta release.
- update build-deps for “Hopper”.
- update package name to match soname bump.
- add dep on dbus-x11 for xfconf.
- update shlibs for xfconf 4.5.92
- explicitely disable perl bindings.
* debian/libxfconf-0-0 renamed to debian/libxfconf-0-2.
[ Xfce 4.6 Beta 3 “Tuco-tuco”]
* new upstream beta release.
- update build-deps for “Tuco-Tuco”.
- add explicit dep for pkg-config, libglib2.0-dev on -dev package.
- bump shlibs for 4.5.93.
- pass libexecdir to configure.
- install xfconf-query.1 manpage.
- install usr/lib/xfconfd in xfconf.
* debian/xfconf-query.1: provide a manpage for xfconf-query.
[ Xfce 4.6 RC1 “Capybara” ]
* new upstream release candidate.
- bump shlibs to 184.108.40.206.
[ Xfce 4.6 ]
* Initial release. closes: #516873
- hump build-deps for 4.6.0.
- bump shlibs to 4.6.0.
[ Michael Casadevall]
- updated xfconf descriptions
- added myself to uploaders
Override entries for your package:
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Closing bugs: 516873
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Pkg-xfce-devel