[Pkg-xfce-devel] gtk2-engines-xfce_2.99.2-1_amd64.changes is NEW
Debian FTP Masters
ftpmaster at ftp-master.debian.org
Sun Apr 8 21:03:13 UTC 2012
(new) gtk3-engines-xfce_2.99.2-1_amd64.deb optional xfce
GTK+-3.0 theme engine for Xfce
This package contains a theme engine allowing users to apply various GTK3.0
themes to Xfce. It also contains some ready themes, but users are of course
free to use other themes or design their own.
gtk2-engines-xfce (2.99.2-1) experimental; urgency=low
[ Lionel Le Folgoc ]
* New upstream development release, introducing gtk+3.0 support.
* Add a new gtk3-engines-xfce binary package for the new ported themes.
- run xdt-autogen since we patch configure.in/Makefile.am files
- updated the path to clean up .la files.
- pass --fail-missing to dh_install.
- 01_link-against-libm.patch: added, fix missing -lm for the gtk2 engine.
* debian/control: add b-dep on libgtk-3-dev (>= 3.0.0), xfce4-dev-tools,
autoconf, automake and libtool.
[ Yves-Alexis Perez ]
- build with --parallel.
- use debhelper 9 and dpkg-dev 1.16.1 hardening support.
* debian/compat bumped to 9.
- update debhelper build-dep to 9.
- add build-dep on dpkg-dev 1.16.1.
- drop hardening-includes build-dep.
- update standards version to 3.9.3.
- use multiarch paths.
Override entries for your package:
gtk2-engines-xfce_2.99.2-1.dsc - source xfce
gtk2-engines-xfce_2.99.2-1_amd64.deb - optional xfce
Announcing to debian-experimental-changes at lists.debian.org
Announcing to debian-devel-changes at lists.debian.org
Your package contains new components which requires manual editing of
the override file. It is ok otherwise, so please be patient. New
packages are usually added to the override file about once a week.
You may have gotten the distribution wrong. You'll get warnings above
if files already exist in other distributions.
More information about the Pkg-xfce-devel