[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#703854: squeeze: Endless extract window for large rar files
adrien_fernandes2 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 3 18:10:09 UTC 2013
Followup-For: Bug #703854
*** Please consider answering these questions, where appropriate ***
* What led up to the situation?
- I just wanted to extract a 300 MB file. Many photos inside. It seems to extract completely but the Squeeze little window never disappeared like if it was still working on the extraction.
* What exactly did you do (or not do) that was effective (or
- Just right click on it and "extract". I had to cancel to make the little window disappear.
* What was the outcome of this action?
- An endless extraction window even if my photos are here now.
* What outcome did you expect instead?
- When the extraction is complete, the little window disappear.
-- System Information:
Debian Release: 7.0
APT prefers testing
APT policy: (500, 'testing')
Architecture: amd64 (x86_64)
Foreign Architectures: i386
Kernel: Linux 3.2.0-4-amd64 (SMP w/2 CPU cores)
Locale: LANG=fr_FR.UTF-8, LC_CTYPE=fr_FR.UTF-8 (charmap=UTF-8)
Shell: /bin/sh linked to /bin/dash
Versions of packages squeeze depends on:
ii exo-utils 0.6.2-5
ii libatk1.0-0 2.4.0-2
ii libc6 2.13-38
ii libcairo2 1.12.2-3
ii libdbus-1-3 1.6.8-1
ii libdbus-glib-1-2 0.100.2-1
ii libexo-1-0 0.6.2-5
ii libfontconfig1 2.9.0-7.1
ii libfreetype6 2.4.9-1.1
ii libgdk-pixbuf2.0-0 2.26.1-1
ii libglib2.0-0 2.33.12+really2.32.4-5
ii libgtk2.0-0 2.24.10-2
ii libpango1.0-0 1.30.0-1
ii libthunar-vfs-1-2 1.2.0-3+b1
ii libxfce4util4 4.8.2-1
ii multiarch-support 2.13-38
squeeze recommends no packages.
squeeze suggests no packages.
-- no debconf information
More information about the Pkg-xfce-devel