[Pkg-xfce-devel] Bug#837708: thunar: Segfault after file rename
mark.caglienzi at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 10:43:49 UTC 2016
I was affected by this bug from some time, and about one week ago I found
something that did the trick for me: http://tqdev.com/2016-xubuntu-16-04-thunar-crashes-on-rename
I did these steps:
* apt-get source thunar
* apt-get build-dep thunar
* Manually patch the file as in the blog post
* debuild -us -uc
* dpkg -i $THE_PATCHED_PACKAGES_(ONLY_THE_ONES_I_ALREADY_HAD_INSTALLED)
And tried the new thunar for a week. This solved for me.
Maybe the maintainers can test and packaged it more cleanly (I did this only for me).
Thank you in advance!
PS: I was going to test this patch for a week and then file a bug here in the BTS, but
Chris Tillman got it first :D)
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 819 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part
More information about the Pkg-xfce-devel