[Pkg-xfce-devel] Processed: found 800723 in 1.6.10-5
ben at transient.nz
Sat Feb 11 21:08:38 UTC 2017
On 12/02/17 09:57, Yves-Alexis Perez wrote:
> On Sat, 2017-02-11 at 20:33 +0000, Debian Bug Tracking System wrote:
>> Processing commands for control at bugs.debian.org:
>> found 800723 1.6.10-5
>> Bug #800723 [thunar] intermittent segfault on file drag and drop
>> Marked as found in versions thunar/1.6.10-5.
> Could you be a little bit more specific? The bug is supposedly fixed in that
> release, so if it's not some clarification would be needed (and unmerging
> might be a good idea).
Same symptoms as before. #800723 is not merged with the #818484 merged
Steps to reproduce:
(1) Open two Thunar instances (although this crash has also been seen in
a single instance).
(2) Create two test directories, opening one in each Thunar instance.
(3) Put a bunch of PDFs in one directory/instance.
(4) Multi-select many PDFs and drag to the other instance.
(5) Keep dragging backwards and forwards until one or both Thunar segfaults.
Usually the target Thunar segfaults, often both. The drag is always
successful (the files are moved).
Ben Caradoc-Davies <ben at transient.nz>
Transient Software Limited <http://transient.nz/>
More information about the Pkg-xfce-devel