[Po4a-devel]Mising tag

juanrafael.fernandez@hispalinux.es juanrafael.fernandez@hispalinux.es
Wed, 7 Apr 2004 17:41:46 +0200

I think this is the right list, so let's continue the thread.

Thank you very much for the prompt adoption of my proposals. Anyway
I still haven't been able to use the tool not even with the cvs
version.

1.- po4a-gettextize stopped at <jobtitle>
    <jobtitle>Professeur de sciences physiques</jobtitle>
    (I have included it under "translate" in my local version)
    and later at <city>
    (also under "translate", you know some city names must be translated).

2.- I'm not a/the developer, but maybe a better approach would be a
    default "translate" for all tags that are not known. It's better
    than failing, I'm afraid, and I don't see any harm in it.

3.- Also the constrain that both files have exactly the same structure
    is a real problem. I have a tendency to improve the tagging with
    <acronym>... which is not that important, but how about the
    mark-up for translators, which is normally
    <articleinfo>
	<author>
	</author>
	<othercredit>
	    <firstname>
	    <surname>
	    <contrib>
		Traducción al español
	    </contrib>

jr <juanrafael.fernandez at hispalinux.es>
# gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 0D709914