[Po4a-devel]Mising tag

juanrafael.fernandez@hispalinux.es juanrafael.fernandez@hispalinux.es
Thu, 8 Apr 2004 01:04:55 +0200

El día Wed, Apr 07, 2004, Denis Barbier <barbier@linuxfr.org> escribió:

> Po4a-gettextize is a very special tool, it has to guess which strings
> are translations of others, and the only information that can be used
> is the document structure.  If both documents have an identical
> structure, the 1x1 determination of translations is straightforward.
> But when they differ, this task may become quite hard, so at the moment
> it is better to stop than provide wrong translations.

I suppose you are talking about alignment. What I don't see is why
are all tags considered for segmentation; obviously <para>, <section>, etc.
are capital, but what do inline information tags like <application>
or <acronym> have to do with it?

PS: I'll be on holidays for some days, it's not that I'm not interested
in the thread :-)

--
jr <juanrafael.fernandez at hispalinux.es>
# gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys 0D709914