[Po4a-devel]Some comments

Martin Quinson mquinson@ens-lyon.fr
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 01:57:23 +0200

--ALfTUftag+2gvp1h

On Wed, Apr 14, 2004 at 11:36:13AM -0700, Martin Quinson wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 13, 2004 at 08:03:51PM +0200, Jordi Vilalta wrote:
> >=20
> > Then I thought about translating the po4a itself to spanish (es) and=20
> > catalan (ca). I've seen po/bin/po4a.pot and po/pod/po4a-pod.pot. May I=
=20
> > translate both? And something else?
>=20
> Nope, tranlating those two files would be a great improvements, since hav=
ing
> a program intended to help the translators not translated is not very
> professionnal...=20
>=20
> Please repport any inconsistency or error you may found in the process, so
> that we can improve the english version.

I am sorry about that, but I modified some of the strings. In fact, I
partially translated them to french in order to review the original, and
corrected what I thought necessary.=20

I'll commit that ASAP, and I hope you didn't advance this translation too
much. If yes, I hope that gettext will be able to reuse most of your work
despite my butchery.

Sorry again, Mt.

--=20
Je ne suis pas chauvine, mais la France est quand m=EAme la reine des froma=
ges.
   -- Brigitte Fontaine

--ALfTUftag+2gvp1h

--ALfTUftag+2gvp1h--