[Po4a-devel]New release soon?

Martin Quinson mquinson@ens-lyon.fr
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 15:13:38 -0700

On Sat, Aug 07, 2004 at 11:58:11PM +0200, Jordi Vilalta wrote:
> On Sat, 7 Aug 2004, Martin Quinson wrote:
> >On Sat, Aug 07, 2004 at 01:33:29PM +0200, Jordi Vilalta wrote:

> >Fixing it shouldn't be difficult, but then we'll have to go through the tag
> >list to detect the ones which belong to this class and add them there. And
> >it may fuzzy all sgml documents using po4a :-/
>
> In fact, (if I understood it well) the aesthetics of the translated
> documents (if a tag is alone in a line or not) shouldn't be important,
> since it's a "compiled" file. Am I missing something? :S

Well, for the addendum to work, you need to make sure that the document is
well formated. But I guess it's not the case right now, and that's it's the
whole point of http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=263300

I guess that we will have to go through the process of fixing the "indent"
handling (only applying it to the tags of the relevant class), and this bug
should go away on its own.

Maybe, "section" are the ones which are alone on their line, "indent" are
the ones which begin tag is at the begining of the line, and end tag
followed by a new line. So, book is a section, and title is an indent so
on a line. This is how it should be for addendums, but I'm still not sure
how to fix it to get it back (it used to be the case :-/)

> >Sorry for the fuzzies, this time I'm done with what I wanted to include in
> >0.17.2. If you feel the same, I'm gonna tag the cvs and go for the release
> >process.
>
> Now I'll begin updating updating the translations and I'll test the new
> %entity; handling (thanks for your work :). If we don't see anything weird
> in a while, it's okay to release.

Thanks, Mt.

--
Dans le passé, il y avait plus de futur que maintenant.
   -- Le Chat