[Po4a-devel]Version 0.17.2 out

Jordi Vilalta jvprat@wanadoo.es
Sun, 8 Aug 2004 18:01:21 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 7 Aug 2004, Martin Quinson wrote:
> Thanks for your patience. Now, you are free to break po4a to implement the
> encoding or whatever you need ;)

I've began doing it (breaking things), and I've scared myself. Now I've
almost finished a big part of the encoding issues (I think it's
everything, but I'm likely missing something) and I was going to write
some tests to convince myself everything was ok. What a surprise when I've
seen 8 tests failing (not the ones I wrote). First I thought it was
because of the encoding stuff, but then I've seen these are broken since
0.17.1. It seems to be because of the man module fix in that release. Can
you please watch it? I'll try to do that the dist target depends on the
tests, so that it doesn't happen again.

Regards,

Jordi Vilalta