[Po4a-devel][CVS] po4a html-build-upload.sh,NONE,1.1

Martin Quinson mquinson@ens-lyon.fr
Wed, 11 Aug 2004 18:49:07 -0700

On Thu, Aug 12, 2004 at 02:40:24AM +0200, Jordi Vilalta wrote:

> >Never let a perl script stand on your way ;)
> >
> >The hack is crude, but I lack the time to implement a real option...
>
> I've finaly implemented that. At least it works (it's used in the last
> commited html-build-upload.sh).
>
> I attach the diff for MarekPodHtml-0.49. Maybe I'll add some documentation
> and send it to Marek.

Your patch looks very good to me, congratulations. You should provide it to
Marek right away. I guess he don't even know about the issue since almost
nobody translate pod files (beside us, and some guys in Debian). I could
improve the patch if he don't like it, and write the needed documentation.

Thanks for your time, Mt.