[Po4a-devel]Cleaning the web site

Martin Quinson mquinson@ens-lyon.fr
Fri, 13 Aug 2004 00:35:13 -0700

On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 06:46:17PM -0700, Martin Quinson wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 11, 2004 at 07:22:42PM +0200, Jordi Vilalta wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've been trying rsync, and it seems alioth doesn't suport it. Then, to
> > improve the current way of html upload, I've made it to set the group
> > write permisions.
> >
> > Martin, can you delete "Locale" and "html" from the server? You're the
> > only one with write permisions for them and they're not neded anymore.
>
> Well, how can I do without ssh access?

Ok, I activated my 'mquinson' account now that I'm official debian
developper. Thanks to Pierre, I didn't even had to wait for my pgp key to
get signed again.

And then, with playing with "scp -pr", I managed to change the permission as
'mquinson-guest' so that 'mquinson' can actually erase the files.

If I don't get schizophen after that...

Bye, Mt.

--
Only when you have actually done something which is wrong can you actually
go about doing things correctly.