[Po4a-devel]po4a::xml: error messages

Martin Quinson mquinson@ens-lyon.fr
Mon, 16 Aug 2004 17:11:43 -0700

--Dzs2zDY0zgkG72+7

Hello,

I tried to play a bit with the new xml module, and I found very infortunate
that it does not say where the issues are, if any. The reference in the file
really should be added to such messages. The best example of this may be
"Unexpected closing tag. The main document may be wrong." When you see that,
there is nothing you can do beside opening a bug against po4a...

Thanks for your time, Mt.

--=20
The nice thing about standards is that there are so many to choose from.  A=
nd if you
really don't like all the standards you just have to wait another year unti=
l the one
arises you are looking for
  -- Tannenbaum, 'Introduction to Computer Networks'

--Dzs2zDY0zgkG72+7

--Dzs2zDY0zgkG72+7--