[Po4a-devel]Release plan

Martin Quinson mquinson@ens-lyon.fr
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 16:52:47 -0700

--xGGVyNQdqA79rdfn

Hello,

I'm gonna release as is. I think that the addendums work, but that the tests
are broken. I don't have the time to dig into this before leaving the count=
ry.

I don't have the time to do anything beside hacking Build.PL, and go for a
release. I'm gonna do so in two days, please update your translation if you
want them to be on this flight.=20

Pierre, if you can update the french translation, you're very welcome. I
will survive releasing po4a with not full translation.

I am very sorry about this story dudes.=20

But if you had 12 hours to compile omniorb (build-dep on python) plus two
other obscure libraries on linux/{i86/sparc/ppc}, solaris, AIX and then do
some distributed experiments on the results (plus mpi, which is already
compiled, thanks god), I'm sure you would understand.

Bye, Mt.

--=20
Les rebelles disaient que les d=E9butants avaient le droit d'utiliser un
"=E9diteur", qui ressemblait =E0 MSWord comme sa m=E8re =E0 Pamela Anderson.
"Vihaille" comme les rebelles l'appellaient, =E9tait sans doute un bizutage
          -- L'histoire des pingouins

--xGGVyNQdqA79rdfn

--xGGVyNQdqA79rdfn--