[Po4a-devel]Ready to release

Denis Barbier barbier@linuxfr.org
Fri, 27 Aug 2004 01:35:28 +0200

On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 10:35:48PM +0200, Jordi Vilalta wrote:
> On Wed, 25 Aug 2004, Denis Barbier wrote:
> >On Wed, Aug 25, 2004 at 07:49:18PM +0200, Jordi Vilalta wrote:
> >>Hi,
> >>
> >>Since Martin couldn't release last week, I've been preparing the release
> >>today. I've updated the translations and modified the MANIFEST to include
> >>the new translations. If you agree we could release it today or tomorrow.
> >
> >Good idea, I will try tonight or tomorrow.  Are you on a IRC channel?
>
> I don't use irc so much. If you tell me where you are, I'll connect there.
> If you use jabber, you can add me: jvprat@jabber.org

No, I never used jabber.  I will be on Friday on irc.freenode.net,
channel #po4a around 18PM UTC for several hours, my nick is bouz.
If you can go there, it will be helpful, I spent several hours
fixing all tests, you would certainly have made a better job.
(OTOH it is time for me to dig into pieces of code I never looked
at ;)).
So it took longer than expected, but I hope being able to release
po4a on Friday night.

Denis