[Po4a-devel]Documentation review

Nicolas François nicolas.francois@centraliens.net
Sat, 4 Dec 2004 12:07:51 +0100

Hello,

My review of the review of the review :

On Sat, Nov 27, 2004 at 01:37:01PM +0100, Jordi Vilalta wrote:
>  It is possible to give more than one po file (if you want to update several
> -languages at once), and several documentation file (if you want to store
> -the translations of several documents in the same po files).
> +languages at once), and several documentation files (if you want to store
> +the translations of several documents in the same po file).
>
> I think that "in the same po _files_" was fine because it speaks of
> updating one or more po files.

That's not what I understood. I thought that:
 1. It is possible to give more than one po file.
 2. It is possible to give several documentation files
    and in this case, it permits to have all the translations (the
    translations of all documents) in only one po file.

One question: if multiple po files are provided, won't they contain the
same msgids (at least after running po4a)?

Kind Regards,
--
Nekral