[Po4a-devel] Please add .deb file into the ftp aera

Martin Quinson mquinson@ens-lyon.fr
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 17:14:47 -0800

--Cbvl/UgeRTPlujdB

On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 11:33:01PM +0100, Denis Barbier wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 25, 2004 at 10:51:38PM +0100, Pierre Machard wrote:
> > Hi Martin and Denis,
> >=20
> > Could you please add the lastest .deb file of po4a in the ftp area of
> > the po4a project ?
> >=20
> > And in a second time could you consider uploading it to the debian
> > archive ?
>=20
> Martin, what is your status about po4a?  If it gets unmaintained, I am
> reluctant to upload it ;)

Find a bug in the existing functionalities, and I'll fix it.=20

But I don't have the time now to implement the encoding black magic or any
new format. I may work on the tools like debconf-updatepo and on a makefile
like the one I proposed on debian-i18n for htdig man pages.

Please upload it so that it gets used. That's the thing po4a needs the more
nowadays: testing, and user feedback...

> > Ah, before I forget. I cannot checkout the file from the cvs repository.
> > Could you please fix this issue?

I still have to move to this new repository, too...

Bye, Mt.

--=20
Ouvrir une =E9cole, c'est fermer une prison.
            -- Victor Hugo

--Cbvl/UgeRTPlujdB

--Cbvl/UgeRTPlujdB--